Your privacy is critically important to us. At Hurting Moms, Mending Hearts, Inc. we have a few fundamental principles:
We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
Hurting Moms Mending Hearts, Inc. (“HMMH”) operates HurtingMomsMendingHearts.org. It is HMMH’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
Like most website operators, HMMH collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. HMMH’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how HMMH’s visitors use its website. From time to time, HMMH may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information.
Certain visitors to HMMH’s website choose to interact with HMMH in ways that require HMMH to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that HMMH gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. Those who engage in transactions with HMMH are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, HMMH collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with HMMH. HMMH does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Your security—and trust—is very important to us.
Our website allows us to accept donations with low overhead and allows supporters to give with ease, but many people are cautious to make online transactions for fear of credit card/identity theft.
- Though security concerns are legitimate, the risks are extremely low—information is encrypted using the latest technology by our partner PayPal.com.
- We’ve taken all necessary measures to ensure your information is safe while being processed and to make your experience on our site positive.
- Please visit our privacy commitment to learn more and review our official security policy below.
- Any questions or concerns about the security of information sent over the Internet through our Website, please direct them to: email@example.com.
Official Policy – Your Security:
You never have to worry about security when giving online to HMMH. We are committed to using the most advanced technology in the industry and to collaborating with trusted partners to offer secure online transactions.
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protects your vital information before it travels over the Internet. Information like your name, address, and credit card number is encrypted, which prevents unauthorized access. We guarantee all information sent with SSL to HMMH will be encrypted.
Third-party financial institutions:
All of our credit card transactions are processed by WePal.com or PayPal.com. Both WePal.com and PayPal.com are equally committed to keeping your information secure. Your information will be encrypted and kept safe.
While connected to a site other than HMMH, you are also subject to the terms and conditions of that site. Please carefully review any rules or policies that might apply to you when visiting partner sites.
Under existing federal law, you generally cannot be held liable for more than $50 of fraudulent charges made on your credit card. In the unlikely event that you are subject to fraudulent charges, be sure to first notify your credit card provider in accordance with its rules and procedures.
Your satisfaction is very important to us.
All shipping is done through USPS and usually takes between 5-7 business days to arrive. Shipping rate is based on package weight.
Returns & Exchanges